We are hiring!
YOGA TEACHER NEEDED
Our mission is to make wellness sustainable and accessible to women of all shapes, sizes, incomes, ethnicities and identities.
We believe in building a diverse community of women supporting other women in their journey to mental and physical health.
At Live Your Wellness we support the Black Lives Matter movement.
We believe in fighting for racial justice and against institutionalized racism.
We believe in uplifting and supporting all women. Trans women are women.
We do not subscribe to diet culture. We are a body positive organization.
Live Your Wellness is a women’s membership program working to promote mental health and body positivity through yoga, fitness, meditation and community.
Live Your Wellness values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, Black, Indigenous, and/or People of Color (BIPOC), LGBT individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, and foreign-born residents to apply.
We are also a body positive wellness organization that encourages all sizes to apply.
Qualifications: Must hold a valid yoga certification (minimum 200 hours)
- Must be available to teach from 5:00-5:30pm PST on Wednesdays
- Must have a strong and reliable internet connection
- Must have excellent audio and visual quality for remote instruction
- Must be skilled in teaching beginners.
- Must be able to modify yoga practice to meet a variety of needs and abilities
- If you are interested in working remotely a few hours per month for competitive wages please apply by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Please include a little about yourself and your values in your cover letter.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.